April 4, 2010

Late Night Confessions

Deep into the hours of the night, I present myself  in my most natural form. At the end of a long day, just ready for some blogging in bed. I wanted to post this as some sort of time capsule memorial or something. What if I go to Germany and get really loaded on their high carb foods and fine German brew and I gain like 200 pounds? I want to remember myself as I was before this happened. Or maybe I go there and my walking/biking/running-after-die-kinder activities causes me to lose 50 pounds? Then I want to remember the California-before-Germany version of myself too. Either way, it’s kind of like an introduction of sorts. If you didn’t know what I looked like before, now you do! And if you do already know me then in the future refer back to this post when I update with that inevitable “after” picture next April. You can witness first hand my glorious transformation… that is, assuming that such metamorphosis will occur on some level. Maybe nothing will change at all save the smile on the face of a girl who has just experienced one of the greatest adventures of her life. :)

DSCN0154

I imagine my next post will feature something along the lines of…. I’m starting to freak out and am slightly fearful of what lies ahead but my excitement and pure curiosity seems to balance my emotions. More on that later.

Oh, and happy Easter.

EasterKitten

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are going to have the time of your life! What an adventure! Fear is natural. I was going to go to Germany when I was in college for a semester, but I chickened out. I wish I could have experienced that...tho' I don't have any regrets about where my life has gone. I don't think you'll have any regrets. Ich liebe dich! ....Debbie

Post a Comment