Move out of my apartment
Post my stuff on Craigslist and try to sell to my friends on Facebook
Find somewhere to store my stuff for the year that I’m gone that is free or cheap
- Break my Verizon contract; try to get out of paying $150 cancellation fee
Figure out what to do with my DirecTV account; suspend it for 6 months or pay a $240 cancellation fee on my broken contract. Because apparently I signed up for 24 months, not 12. Sigh.
- Budget for my credit card payments and my medical bills (Western Dental: $130/mo starting July 11th)
Graduate from college
- Figure out what will become of my eventual student loan payments. Six months after I graduate (which is pretty much six months from now), I will have to start paying on my $41k total. Yikes.
- Check up on exit loan counseling and possible deferment options
Email The Frau for insight about German banks, language courses, and (gasp!) Munich graduate school programs!!
Go through my clothes and get rid of anything that I haven’t worn in the last 6 months and give them to Stella
Find out about getting a cell phone in Munich; iPhone? Oooo! Maybe not.
- Figure out what I am going to take to Germany and how I am going to get it there
Pack for Montana
- Pay (or budget to pay for) my $212 speeding ticket
Talk to the Campus Health Center about the $200 bill that Doctors on Duty sent me that was supposed to be FREE
Practice my Capstone presentation; bring it to under 15 minutes
Study for my final in my Adolescence class
- Write my
mom, dad, brother, and best friend letters (So they know how much I love them, just in case something happens while I’m gone.)
- Budget, budget, budget: I don’t have any money! Sigh.
Being an adult is hard.