November 23, 2010

Ch-Ch-Ch-Chaaaanges

I’m starting something new with this blog in an attempt to keep myself on task with updating more frequently. I don’t want to miss out on anything – from the boring, busy au pair stuff to the cool travel/European-adventure stuff. I end up writing these monstrous long posts in which I attempt to cover way too much stuff that I was too lazy to write about when (or near to when) it was happening. With this new “system” I hope you’ll get a more detailed look into my au pair experience and you can see that even though I’m living through this cool life experience – it has just as many normal and sometimes boring days as it does its adventures. So expect some new and (hopefully) exciting variety around this blog over the next few days!

0 comments:

Post a Comment