July 14, 2010

The Ultimate Care Package

Those who love and care for me have been asking me if there is anything that I would like from the States while I am here in Germany, enjoying their foreign products. There are, indeed, MANY things that I would love to have sent to me. So I put this entry out there into the world of my loved ones as a guide for friendly suggestions of the things I am craving. Of course, I don’t need them ALL but any combination or choice would be greatly appreciated!

product-large product-large1
Tresemme Naturals: Radiant Volume
Shampoo and Conditioner

My favorite and I miss it very much!

ApricotScrub 
St. Ives Apricot Scrub
I haven’t exfoliated my face in almost a month.
That is the longest I’ve gone without this stuff since I was in highschool.
I’m dying for one, two, or even THREE bottles of this stuff.

1204503171-93392_full 
Aussie Instant Freeze Hairspray
Not the highest on my list but it would be nice to have.

skintimate-moisturizing-cream-shave-dry-skin-cashmere-rain-43122 
Skintimate Shave Cream
The most amazing thing ever invented.
I want some really bad. I accidentally left mine
in the shower at my mom’s house. Oops.

macandcheee 
Kraft Macaroni and Cheese
Preferabbly a Costco size portion would be GREAT.
My favorite food EVER and I miss it SO much.

monsters_vs_aliens1
Monsters vs. Aliens DVD
I don’t know why but I really want to watch this movie.
I LOVE IT.
Plus, I think my little German kids would like it too.

tamapxpearl
Tampax Pearl Tampons
Germany doesn’t sell applicators tampons.
Annoying. And gross. So I’d LOVE some of these.

aquafina
Aquafina
Just one bottle… to be reminded of it’s goodness.

HBZ07080BH005-de-28775576
Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship
Leave-In Conditioner
For my tangles!

img-thing
Herbal Essences Tousle Me Softly Mousse
Because sometimes, I just want it.

smash_eyeshad_toast l_p1011658116
Smashbox Cosmetics Eyeshadow
My favorites… in Cinnamon Toast and Champagne

 

old-navy-1-flip-flop-sale-this-sat
Old Navy flip flops
Preferably in black but fun summer colors would be cool, too.

frenchs-mustard_300
Classic Yellow Mustard
Because if you knew me, you’d know how much I love this.
Mustard in Germany is weird.

oreosdoublestuf
Double Stuf OREOs
Need I explain?

nutterbutter_small
Nutter Butters
Old classics never go out of style.

fifty-dollars-thumb6462641
Money
Because that’s always a win situation.
60 bucks gets me 50 Euros!

0 comments:

Post a Comment